We stayed here on the first leg of our holiday in Munich, and here is what we thought about it.
+ This serviced apartment felt new. It was thoroughly clean in the room, hallway and throughout the lobby.
+ We booked a one-room apartment, which had a double bed and a sofabed, and was able to accommodate our family of four. The space was not big but the room was a lot better than the other bigger aparthotel we stayed at in the same area (I’ll post about it too, soon).
– There was a tiny but sort of modern kitchenette concealed in what I first thought was a cabinet. We didn’t get to use it; but if we did, we would find it too small.
+ There was no disgusting food smell in our room (not at all uncommon to small apartments) which was a big big plus!
+ The concierge was welcoming and helpful. We owe to them our wonderful time at the Christmas market in Residenz, which they recommended.
+ The location was central and within a convenient walking distance to the Old Town which was where most of the happenings were during the time of our visit (advent 2018).
*Ah my only complain was the bit challenging 1-km walk from Hauptbahnhof, but it was entirely our doing and not at all the aparthotel’s fault. We could have taken a taxi and not dragged our luggage on the uneven cobblestone road.
So, no harm booking this aparthotel if you are watching your budget.
Here is the aparthotel’s website: https://www.city-aparthotel.de/en/
And these are some of the pictures taken during our stay…
Here are the other posts on our Bavarian and Austrian holiday:
- Munich: Start of our family’s tales from last winter
- Munich: Viktualienmarkt Biergarten
- Munich: BMW Museum and BMW Welt
- Munich: Theatine Church and Odeonplatz
- Munich: Christmas Markets
- Munich: Hofbrauhaus Beer Hall